Tuesday, January 12, 2010

36 week comparison

36 weeks with Ranan in OCT 2007
36 weeks with Baby Girl January 2010


As I stated before-- I have VERY FEW pregnant pictures of myself. I knew one that I had with Ranan was at 36 weeks. I happened to remember and had Drew snap a shot of me that day for a quick comparison (thank goodness I happened to be dressed that day :) At first I looked at the picture I thought I was WAY bigger this time around...the more and more I stare- they are pretty close. We will have to see how big this baby comes out...Ranan was 8 lbs 1 oz. I feel good and loving the last few weeks I have before our world gets turned upside down for a few months! What do you think? Bigger or smaller--won't hurt my feelings?


7 comments:

Jonathan and Mandi Crandell said...

I think you look great. And I would say about the same size. The hot air balloon day sounds really cool. Your kids are adorable. Can't wait to see the newest baby girl. Miss ya.

Rubalcavas said...

I think you look about the same size! you look good.

Cara said...

I agree and think you look about the same size. Which to me is great I think I was way different with both pregnancies. :) And you are looking great for 36 weeks!

Anonymous said...

I think you look at tad smaller this time!! I wish I could look like that at 36 weeks!! you look awesome!!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

This baby's sitting slightly differently (higher and more compact), and I think the effect makes you look smaller this time, thought it's pretty close. You look great both times. I can't believe you don't get preg. pics. You're such a cute prego mama.

Aaron and Amber said...

You know how I feel, but for the record I totally think you are smaller with her than with Ranan. I also think you at this point are carrying higher with this baby than with Ranan.

I am jealous about the hot air balloon thing!! I too wanted to take the girls, but I forgot all about it. I will have to try to remember for next year. Then I can post those pics and make you jealous about how warm it is here. lol

D and Brittany Whipple said...

I think you look about the same, and both are fantastic! Good luck making through these last few weeks!