Sunday, January 3, 2010

Family Bowling

Drew's perfect pose bowling!
Papa with Jada and Ranan at the bowling alley.

Jada sporting her sweet bowling shoes.


The release! She actually scored better than I did...a few strikes (she had bumpers up of course).


and for your viewing pleasure....EVER WANT TO SEE A 9 MONTH PREGNANT LADY BOWL A GUTTER BALL? ENJOY!
We got to go bowling up in ShowLow when we were staying up in Snowflake a few days before Christmas. I haven't been bowling in forever, and definately never bowled 9 months pregnant...not so easy if I do say so myself! Needless to say- Drew won on the nonbumper lane and Sarah won on the bumper lane. I got stuck in the nonbumper lane so I had to chance! Jada had a blast-- her size 10 bowling shoes were a little big- but doable! Ranan just enjoyed "catching" the balls out of the shoot and running around in his socks! Thanks Mom and Dad...we had fun!

No comments: