Sunday, January 17, 2010

Goldfield Ghost Town

Karen, Dallyn, Ranan, Tim, Jada, and Daddy ready to ride the chocho train!
The "gun fight" in the street

Daddy, Ranan, Jada, and Mommy (with baby girl soon to arrive!)


Best friends...Ranan and Jada all geared up with their guns and holsters.

Our little cowboy...who kept it ALL on the WHOLE time! :) He was the cutest little thing- and everyone stopped us to let us know!
Drew and I have driven by Golfield Ghost Town about a million times on our way to Canyon Lake. We decided we needed to get as many fun things done in AZ while we are still here- so planned on the ghost town this weekend. It was so fun. Drew started off the day by running to Walmart to get the kids all set up with their capguns. THEY LOVED THEM! They each had holsters and guns, and Ranan wore his cowboy hat. We went to a reptile/lizard/insect exhibit, visited all the old time stores, watched the live gun show in the street, went on a train ride, saw the horses, and the kids enjoyed running up and down the streets. Such a fun place!





1 comment:

quadmom said...

Cassie, it's been way too long since I've checked out your blog. I love all your adorable pictures of your sweet family. You've done so many fun things with your kids lately. I miss our talk and walk times, but it's all for the best that we both felt inspired to make a change. You sure look cute pregnant! I'm jealous. See you tonight at enrichment! Jayne