Here is one of the crafts that have been keeping me busy. I made Scripture Bags for my kiddos and Nessa's kiddos. The kids have been sooo excited to have bags to carry their scriptures in to church! They were so fun to make!
Cassie- I love all the posts! It's a sad reminder that your kids are getting big though. :( I'm with you on the messy anxiety. I'm the worst! I hate play dough and shaving cream fun, and anything that is remotely fun. I need to loosen up. Maybe flubber is just what I need. When is your next visit? We miss you guys. And....congrats on Taya walking. Best.age.ever!
3 comments:
cass these are sooo cute!! what a good idea for them to love carrying around their scriptures!
Cassie- I love all the posts! It's a sad reminder that your kids are getting big though. :( I'm with you on the messy anxiety. I'm the worst! I hate play dough and shaving cream fun, and anything that is remotely fun. I need to loosen up. Maybe flubber is just what I need. When is your next visit? We miss you guys. And....congrats on Taya walking. Best.age.ever!
Those bags are pretty cute! Love to hear all the fun things your fam is doing.
I have totally forgot to take pics of the girls/me wearing your cute hair pretties! I will try to be beter this week and take some pics!!
Post a Comment