Monday, March 21, 2011

St. Patricks Day (both of them :)






















I went a little crazy for St. Patricks Day this year- and not just doing alot of stuff crazy, literally crazy. Somehow I convinced myself that it was a week before it really was. So we had 2 St. Patricks this year. We had green eggs and ham the first day, and cereal with green milk the {real} day. We had fun making baskets for Visiting Teacher's {green baskets with green candy, etc. saying "I feel lucky to be your Visiting Teacher."} We made one for our next door neighbors "old grandmas", and I made a HUGE one for Daddy and surprised him with it in his car at school. We had fun at Ranan's library time, and Jada had a party at school! All in all- we had great TWO WEEKS FULL OF GREEN! (next year I won't be so crazy :)






1 comment:

Tatum Wheeler said...

I still can't get over that:) such cute pics. I can't believe how much your kids have grown since we moved here!