My baby got baptized! I cannot believe how quickly 8 years go by. Jada is an amazing little girl. She is the best 1st child anyone could have every asked for. A little about her special day.
We were very fortunate to have BOTH sets of grandparents there. Both papas talked, and both grandma's prayed. Aunt Lyssa led the music. Jada sang a solo, and did such a wonderful job. She sang the same song that I sang at my baptism. "My Baptism Day" by Janice Kapp Perry. Her Daddy baptized and confirmed her. She had a PACKED house. So many that love Jada came to support her and say goodbye to our family. We had to do her baptism on Conference Sunday in the evening b/c of the move. It didn't stop anyone from coming. There were many people standing for it. I loved that Drew was able to wear his Air Force uniform. He was so incredibly handsome. I truly felt the love of so many that day, including our Savior Jesus Christ. Jada made a very important decision, and I'm so happy that she is living up to her baptismal covenants.
No comments:
Post a Comment