Sunday, December 14, 2008

2008 Family Pictures!

(I couldn't resist putting this one in....this is how most the session felt)


























































































































Call me CRAZY, but I think I have the cutest kids EVER!!! I love my sweet family dearly! Family pictures is NOT EASY to do when you have a 3 year old and a 1 year old (POOR SARAH)!!!! We did manage to get a few REALLY CUTE ones!! I have such a hard time picking!!













8 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Cute!

Rubalcavas said...

Those turned out really good!

Angie and Michael said...

Such a cute little family!!!

Shaw said...

They look great. I love the close up of all 4 of you together.

Dustin and Tara said...

How cute! I love the ones with the stairs and all the circles! Your kids are so cute!

Krista said...

Cute pictures! I Love the one just above the black and white one :) Your right, you do have some CUTE kids!

Beeswax said...

Cute. How do you manage to look like you are having fun?

Becky said...

Your family pictures are so good! I know the craziness behind getting family pictures with two little ones...ahhh! But it is so worth it:)