Friday, December 19, 2008

What they have been up to....

Lyssa and Jada decorating the gingerbread house.
Ranan enjoying his new booster seat and the frosting beater.

Mom striking a pose with sassy Jada.


Jada....oh my, where do I start? This little one has been giving me a run for the money for the first time ever this last week....she has decided that she can get out of her bed at night and sleep wherever when she {has a bad dream.} I went into the kitchen one night before going to bed and found this...little Jada on the couch sleeping....(in the pitch dark mind you...from the girl who HAS to have a nightlight and the door open). The next night, I found her in the hallway...Needless to say..the whole "I am going to call Santa and tell him not to come" trick...works like a charm...she has NOT come out since....NICE!!



Ranan....this little buddy NEVER STOPS!!! He had his 12 month appt and didn't gain ANY WEIGHT from this 9 month appt! Still 20 lbs...on the dot. Needless to say...he starting RUNNING and GOT WEANED all at the same time...doesn't make for a good combo to be using more energy and not consuming any energy...he is doing better with WHOLE MILK now and I have hopes that he will start to grow a little again...oh...I also have the joy of attending to a 1 year old that is cutting his 2 lower molars and the same time....diarrhea, fever, crankiness...YIPPY! Just in time for Christmas!





1 comment:

Joele and Matt said...

Cute kiddos! Are you sure Jada is sleep walking?! I can't believe what a brave monkey she is to go sleep in another room that is totally dark! Dang;)