I have gotten several emails in regard to what happened to Ranan. A little more information....
--He didn't choke on anything, simply was VERY upset and lost consciousness due to me leaving the room quickly (separation anxiety), taking away his sticks (spoiled rotten), being {sick} from his shots that were just given, and being extremely tired.
--The same kind of thing happened to Jada when she was 10 months old. She fell into the coffee table and bummed her head. She got extremely sad/mad and did the same thing...passed out. Drew was thankfully home that night (might I add that it was my first day of dental hygiene school and I vowed to quit and never go back after this incidence...Drew talked me out of it). She passed out, wouldn't come to, started to seize and Drew had to give her mouth to mouth. -the other scariest moment of my life...
--And the FINAL EXPLANATION and the one that puts the icing on the cake!!
I DID THE SAME THING ALL GROWING UP WHEN I WAS LITTLE!!!
(If I didn't get my way and threw a fit...I would hold my breath and pass out...oh yes...my poor parents.
It totally sounds crazy to say-- but it must be GENETIC! Thankfully I was the only one of my mom and dads 10 kids that did this, and hopefully (for the sake of my brothers and sisters) I hope that my children are the only ones who try to pull these
terrible shinanigans!!!
5 comments:
Cassie, that sounds like an awful experience! I'm glad little Ranan is okay!
Oh, thats rough. At least you know what is happening.
Yikes Cassie, I'm glad everyone is ok. The spoiled passing out thing...I did that too! It really must be genetic. So far Seth is my only kid who holds his breath, when he is cheesed, but he hasn't passed out or anything. Hopefully he won't take as far as I did.
paybacks are heck
One word....SCARY!!! It was fun seeing you at lunch today. I cannot believe how much of a little boy and not baby Ranan is. I love his haircut (in progress). Hey, I have something for you. I'll try and drop it off this weekend.
Post a Comment