Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Disneyland...in our living room!

Drew and I got this little toy "tent and tube" set up for Jada about 2 years ago for Christmas from Costco...I keep forgetting about it...but Jada absolutely loves it! Jada was a big helper girl this morning with cleaning house so I decided to set it up for her. Turns out-- Ranan LOVES it too! Keep them busy all day! (oh-- and ps..my kids never wear clothes...get used to it!)
Jada and Ranan in the tubes!
Ranan loving it!!
Jada crawling through!
Look how pretty she is...nappy hair and all!

3 comments:

Teresa :) said...

That looks like an awesome toy, when do I get to come over and play in it? haha Looks like you guys are doing good and ps you are right jada is super gorgeous. watch out. :)

quadmom said...

What a geat toy! I need to get one of those for my kids. Such cute kids you have!

Anonymous said...

We have a small tent set... but that one puts ours to shame! What a fun thing to have around! Especially when it's 115 degrees outside... :)
By-the-way, your kids are so gorgeous! I really do hope Britt and Jada end up married someday. :)