Jada is just the cutest. We made Rice Krispies Treats for Daddy after he got home from the Priesthood session. She kept asking for "Smushmellows" I tried and tried to get her to say it right...she finally did...ON CAMERA. Another word she has a terrible time pronouncing is "Hamgerger." As you can see-- she actually got it right after MANY tries. (Never has the "pink panther hamburger part" in the movie been so funny-- we are living it!
And look at Ranan!! Its only a matter of time before he is walking! He is CRAZY with his little toy! He runs into every wall in the house and just LAUGHS! What a cute kid!
6 comments:
Those were so cute! We miss them sooo much!
Too cute!! Jada cracks me up and I can't believe how big Ranan is getting!! Make them stop already:)
It was good to hear from you. Your blog is so cute, and your little girl looks just like you. Kids are so much fun uh? Ben works at 2 different offices in Showlow. Things might be changing if he cant find more work. Well see what happens. Talk to you later.
how CUTE! Jada is just the cutest thing in the world! And how old is Ranan..? I can't believe is about to walk. Its crazy how fast they grow. I LOVE the pretend stage. I need to sneak up on Kloey and film her, some of the things they come up with. SO FUN!
Those videos are too cute Cassie! I love it how Ranan is walking all over with the walker! I missed you guys also Saturday night. I was at the original park. Are we all going to Del Taco Friday? Hope you guys are doing well.
Hey I wanted to let you know I GOT IN!!!! I am SO excited. Thanks for all the advice and everything!! I am sure I am gonna be buggin you a lot. ;)
Post a Comment