Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just another {entertaining} Sunday!

Dancing before church...(are you used to the face yet?)
nice tonsils-- at least it's a {silly face} we haven't seen before

(I got this dress at JC Penney...it was originally $75.00-- I got it for $6.97!!) So cute!


Getting more handsome by the day!



My little Princess Jada!!
We had a good day at church on Sunday. We are having to find "new" ways to keep Ranan quiet and entertained in Sacrament meeting b/c I am not taking him out to feed/put him to sleep anymore....ITS EXHAUSTING! He sure keeps the family behind us entertained though. He is such a little busy body.
Then we have Jada...I "took away" toys and books along time ago to teach her to listen and learn to be reverent in Sacrament meeting---sometimes she does really well, other times- she loses focus. Our conversation during Sacrament meeting--
Jada: Mom, I sit on your lap?
Mom: No Jada- your 3 years old- sit still and fold your arms.
Jada: But Mom, you have something on your face.
Mom: What? What is it?
Jada: Let me see-- (as she climbs on my lap)
Jada: Mom!!-- YOU HAVE A MOP ON YOUR FACE!! {exasperated}
Mom: What? No I don't...
Jada: Yes you do-- ITS HUGE!
Mom: {just dying inside and trying to hold back a burst of laughter}-- Jada your so silly!
Jada: It's okay Mom, I have a MOP right here (pointing to her arm)---
MOP= MOLE
oh-- and for the record, I don't have a HUGE MOLE on my face-- we call it a
BEAUTY MARK!
on a serious side note--I just LOVE being a Mom! I LOVE my kids and my hubby sooo much!




6 comments:

Margo said...

What cuties! They are like little child models. So I have kind of a lame question. My first orientation is next Friday....what do you wear to that? I was thinking kinda business casual, like black pants and a button up shirt? Don't laugh at me, I just don't wanna look like a dork!

CASSIE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bekah: said...

adorable pictures. they are both just so so cute. funny story! and it is obvious that you love motherhood Cass!

Joele and Matt said...

I love, love, love Ranan and his silly faces! Jada is so darn pretty and too smart for her own good:)

Becca said...

Hey Cassie its Becca(Bobbys wife).
Your kids are so stinking cute! Ilove Jadas dress. Such a bargain too! Bobby says hi!

quadmom said...

Cassie, that's such a cute post! I love how you recorded Jada's conversation about your mop!