
This morning during the 1st session of Conference...Jada "pretended" that she was
Noah on the Arc "the couch" and had all her animals lined up
"two by two!" I am so glad that she has hit the pretending phase...I honestly never thought she would. It is so entertaining to hear what comes out of that girls mouth!

Only some of her animals
"two of every kind!"
And what did Ranan do for most of conference this morning
....SLEEP! and yes..he does sleep with his eyes sligtly open!

And what did Drew do you ask....
Like FATHER like SON! (ahh-- give him a little credit..he did just work for 13 hours last night)
4 comments:
AHHH...so cute! What an imagination!
I love that Drew let you post a picture of him in bed. Craig would flip. Love your sheets. I now have a visual of what you were saying your room looked like. That Ranan is going to be running soon. Crazy. What is up with your advanced children? I need to get you that $10. Sorry I'm such a loser. It was so fun seeing you last night. I'm so glad you are coming to Del Taco weekly. Way fun.
Oh crap. I just commented under my sister. Sorry. It's me....Jenn.
What cute pictures of your kiddos and hubby!
Post a Comment