Monday, September 29, 2008

Drew and I...over the years!

1950's
1960's
1970's
1980's
1990's
1950's
1960's
1970's
1980's
1990's

A couple friends had posted this on their blog before me...and I just died laughing...I just had to! So..what you do think? I see many resemblences in these pictures! (Dad...are they right on?) I just had to post the FAT picture of Drew! Lets all pray he stays my Skinny Boy! and Joele...nobody can deny that we are sisters (early 1990's) ---you know I love you!


6 comments:

Krista said...

hahaha, isn't that fun! You look really good as a blonde! That is just too funny!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

I'm so glad you did this too. So hilarious to see yourself in such different get-ups.

1990s baby! Good times with Aquanet

Joele and Matt said...

Oh Cass...that hair had nothing on my in my day!!! Big hair baby, got to love it:) Loved the 90s for Drew. That is awesome!! Everytime I go to that site it does something funky to our computer. Bummer!

Shaw said...

scary

quadmom said...

Those pictures are so fun of you and Drew!

Mandy said...

I just laughed when I saw these! The ones you picked for you and Drew are hilarious! I also had to try it out--so much fun--thanks for sharing!!