Sunday, September 21, 2008
I Never Do This But....Tagged!
Ok so Meg tagged me-- and I rarely do this...so ENJOY!-- It's called CRAZY 8's.
8 TV shows I love to watch:
Project Runway
One Tree Hill (getting lamer by the season)
Jon and Kate plus 8
Grey's Anatomy
Lost
Private Practice
Shear Genius
The King of Queens
8 Favorite Restaurants:
Applebees
Chilis
China Garden
Burger House
Panda Express
Jack in the Box
Red Lobster
Macaroni Grill
8 Things that happened yesterday:
Super Saturday with Relief Society
Went to Lowe's with Ranan and Sarah
Kam and Sarah came over to watch football and do crafts
Made BBQ chicken and veges for dinner
Woke up late....had Ranan and I showered and ready and out the door in 30 minutes!
Took a 2 hour nap.
Missed Jada (she was in Globe)
Used spray paint for the first time that I can remember..(sheltered I know)
8 Things I look forward to:
Drew being done with his BSN
Drew getting accepted into CRNA school
Visiting Ness in New York in January!
The Primary Program to be over!
Ranan walking!
Jada's Dance class
Christmas!
Next trip to Snowflake...Jada is just sooo excited to ride the horses!
8 Things I love about fall:
Pumpkins
Nicer Weather
Family Get Togethers
Shopping for holidays
Leaves changes colors
Daily Walks
Nice enough to play at the park
Holidays
8 Things on my wish list:
Drew getting accepted to CRNA school
Many more healthy, happy, and beautiful children
Loss of 5 lbs!
House paid off!
New wardrobe
2nd honeymoon...anywhere!
Children that honor their parents and remain strong in the church
Reliable work schedule
8 People I am tagging:
Vanessa Rubalcava
Jenn Rees
Jayne Cluff
Corinne Webb
Shawna Smith
Joele Bucko
Celia Marie
Bekah Ray
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
By the way I am obsessed with Lost. It is my fav of all time no doubt. Well, I know they have slowed hiring new grads, I was talking to a buddy of mine who is working in the ICU in California and he said that it depends on the company's hiring cycle. But I am glad to hear that Drew could pull some strings! If you remember my original plan was med school so I have already taken all the extra chemistry classes and I will take the GRE in June or July of next year. I don't think it will matter that Drew doesn't officially have his BSn yet as long as he will have it before school starts. Where is he getting his BSN anyways?
It's Brasfield.
Post a Comment