Well- tonight Ranan and I got to spend the whole evening together...alone! Jada went to Globe today with Alecc to visit Papa and Grandma (with the doggies) till Saturday. Drew works tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday...where does that leave Ranan and I...ALONE! This is a rareity...It feels soooo weird to only have a baby around! So-we decided to go out and have a little Mommy, Son date! We went to Mills Mall b/c there was a HUGE sale at Children's Place! I decided that my little baby needed a bit of spoiling! We got 28 outfits for Ranan...yes 28!! I got Jada 2 shirts and 6 pairs of tights...and how much did I spend...$29.52!!! SMOKIN DEAL!! (they were having a $.99 sale and the tights were $.19!!) Ranan is pretty set on clothes till he is 25 years old!! Ranan is such a good baby all the time....and was even more so without his sister here...MYSTERY SOLVED...Jada is the culprit! Even so...we SURE MISS OUR JADA! Things are just not the same without her here! She sure is the life of the party! Can't wait to see you on Saturday JADA!
9 comments:
How funny Cassie, I went to az mills mall the other day and got a few things for Ryken at Childrens place too. They always have the best clearance stuff.And I am tempted to go back tomorrow and get some more. Since I only got like 3 shirts. That is if there is still stuff there after you were there. :)
Oh my gosh!! That was a screamin' deal!! How do you find out about their sales?? I need to get Sascha some new clothes sooo bad!
Holy Cow! That's good deal...I wonder if there is a sale at our over here.vykru
Nice shopping girlie!
What a deal! I am sure it was nice to spend some one on one time with your cute little man!
That is so funny. When we went to eat I asked her if she knew you. Small world huh! Our husbands both worked at Trend together, so that's how we met. You both have been super helpful about giving me info! Her new little baby is so stinkin cute.
WOW I really am impressed with your bargain shopping. But it was good to hear from you! As for school it feels like it isn't going to end. But I am still far from finished. I don't graduate until May and then as you know I will have to get at least a year of experience. I am hoping to do that at the UCLA medical hospital "I hear that have a crazy CVICU unit" and then start CRNA school at Keizer School of Medicine Permanente in august of 2010....Anyways, how about you guys? Any specific schools picked out yet?
Cassie, I'm so glad you tell me about that sale. Please continue to let me know about the sales. That was just awesome getting so many clothes for so cheap!
Post a Comment