Well-- Jada has just been soo "in love" with her Daddy lately...She is always saying- "but mom, I lub him." or "Daddy, I lub you mo, mo, mo, mo mo" (there game of I love you more). I am always talking about my kiddos on this blog and decided to pay a little tribute to the MAN in my life!
Drew is:
Always happy!
Always giving service to someone else.
SO SMART!!
Is sooo kind...to everyone.
HILARIOUS!
The best dad in the world.
The best husband in the world.
A hard worker and an EXCELLENT ICU NURSE.
busy, busy, busy!
A honorable Priesthood holder.
GORGEOUS!!!
WE LOVE YOU DADDY, THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!!!
2 comments:
Aaawwwww! We love Drew...kind of:) Even though he picks on me to no end I guess I do love Drew too:)
Such a sweet post. Your hubby is going to love it. I'm just impressed he reads your blog. Craig would never see my sweet post to him. Your kids are getting cuter by the day...if that's even possible.
Post a Comment