Now-- for the REAL SMARTIE!! Jada seems to catch onto things very quickly...She REMEMBERS everything! Its completely shocking sometimes. She remembers tiny little details from months ago! This last month we started to really focus on her LETTERS. She all of the sudden KNOWS all of them. I was sitting at the computer the other day and she named every one of the letters on the keyboard. She has some stuffed letters and so I decided to pull those out and see if she could name them...SHE COULD!! I was so impressed! Anytime she sees "uppercase" letters she reads them where ever we are at. We are now starting to learn the sounds of the letters. I just had to brag on my 3 1/2 year old. We love her dearly!
7 comments:
Hey Cassie! What a cute little family you have!! I can relate to the excitement associated with their learning, understanding and retention of everything!! Sascha (she will turn 3 Sept 26th!) is going through similar stuff Jada is it sounds like! Glad to hear from you! I love keeping in touch this way! Feel free to comment on our blog anytime!!
Wow Jada! Good job!
Hi Cassie, what smart kids! It feels like we're not even in the same ward because we never talk or see each other. HOpe that all is well.
Yay Jada and Ranan!! You must take after Auntie Joele...hee hee hee! JK Does that Jada ever have her clothes on?:) ha ha
What a litle smarty pants. Can she come over and tutor Brooklyn? She understands the uppercase, but the lowercase is a whole different world to her. Crazy. Miss you guys.
Hey! Check out this new blog! Leave some comments or suggestions and get re-connected with friends!
Hi Cassie! Your kids are so cute! You have to love all of the fun stuff they do. I am sure they keep you plenty busy. Thanks for saying hi. It is fun to see how everybody has changed.
Post a Comment