Ranan and Jada have been pretending they are DOGS lately...Ranan's doesn't have to try very hard... I was changing the sheets and mattress pad in Ranan's crib...I didn't get very far.... They pretended it was a JUMPOLINE! My baby boy is STANDING!! He started at 9.5 months. Tried to get us all.... and...a cute little hairdo of Jada...she is the best little Hair Model, she is so patient (most of the time) and lets me try out cute new things...this is documentation for future kiddos...so I don't forget them! :)
Enjoy the video of Ranan standing! Jada was insistent that SHE USE THE CAMERA...a little wiggly..but fairly good for the first try...(oh..ignore the babytalk...I am trying to be better! It just comes out!)
2 comments:
Way to go Ranan!!! I still love his cheesy grin:) It is awesome. Jada's hair is great. Don't know how you can do that fun stuff. She is such a cutie:)
Those pictures and video are so sweet. What an amazing hair do Cassie!
Post a Comment