Monday, September 22, 2008

AND....She's Back!

Ranan sooooo excited to have Jada back home!!! (I honestly believe we will never have a "normal" picture of Ranan again---he does this SILLY face...EVERYTIME we take a picture of him....get used to it!)
Jada is HOME!!! She is back fullswing and as busy as when she left...here she is dressing up in daddy clothes.
Jada is now into trying to take her hair out in the evening when the day is done...this is how far she got tonight- then gave up! GORGEOUS!
I sure did miss my sweet little Jada...as a mommy there is nothing better in the world than to see that smiling face of your baby girl sooo excited to see you! She was gone for 4 long days at papa and grandma's (with the doggies). She got to go to the county fair, the friday night football game, the star wars drive-in movie, and to church. She was such a big and good girl! We missed her and am sooo glad she is home!

3 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I'm glad Jada's back safe and sound. She is just too darn cute. Don't hassle Ranan with that smile cuz it is AWESOME!!!!!

Becky said...

I bet it is so nice having her home! That would be hard! Your kidos are too cute! I love Jada's hair:)

quadmom said...

I love Ranan's cheesy smile! Too cute.