Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Ranan Drew Rubalcava-- 9 months old!!

We had Ranan's 9 month well check this morning, here are his stats:
Height: 29 inches (75%)
Weight: 19.5 lbs (50%)
Head Cir: 45 inches (50%)
So he is pretty average-- taller than I expected --but with my family genes--that will change I am sure!
*He has 8 teeth now!
*He will stand on his own every now and again.
*He LOVES to play the piano.
*SPOILED ROTTEN!
*Into Everything!
*Sleeps 12 hours with one feeding at 5:30ish
*Takes 3 naps- 2 short, 1 long.
*Nurses every 3-4 hours with baby food at lunch and rice cereal in the evening.
*Claps when he is excited.
*LOVES to sing.
*LOVES to dance.
*LOVES the water (baths, swimming pools, water parks, etx)
*Enjoys playing "animals" with his sister.
*Won't drink out of a bottle or sippy cup --he basically starves when I work.
*Isn't afraid to go adventuring into a dark room by himself.
*CRAWLS fast!!
*Says Mama and Dada
*Is turning into a HUGE MAMA'S BOY!!
I JUST LOVE THIS KID TO DEATH! HE IS SUCH JOY TO HAVE AROUND!!

6 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

You're right. He and Dean sound like kindred spirits, though Dean doesn't ever sing or dance to music. Must be his daddy in him...(He drums a whole lot though.)

Shaw said...

They grow up so fast. I can't believe he is 9months already.

Rubalcavas said...

Yea Ranan! He's getting so big! We miss him and can't wait to see him soon!

Joele and Matt said...

Happy 9month day Ranan!! We love you:)

Rees Family said...

Wow! He is doing so much. I can't believe how many teeth he has. Such a sweet baby.
Hey, we are going to Del Taco today. You should come. 11:45 a.m. Hope to see you there.

Dawn Hancock said...

Wow, the kids are so cute. Jada's hair looks so so adorable. It is so fun to watch them grow. You look great! I am glad you are doing well. You need to plan a trip to vegas!