Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Sunday Best!!


Ranan giving me the cheese before church!

Documentation of his "normal" teeth!!! (see previous posts)

BEFORE

When I was little my mom always put our hair in either hot rollers or sponge rollers for church..I felt it was high time that I start burning my own daughters ears off! THANKS MOM!!

BEFORE

Jada sporting the cheese as well!

Proof of Ranan standing on his own for about 30 seconds that morning! This kid is trouble!!
Family Picture!!
Jada and Mommy
Watching daddy iron is own clothes---(I'm so mean!!)
The AFTER look after curlers...so cute!!

The kids were looking so darn cute on Sunday morning I just HAD to take a few pictures! I love is when they are in their SUNDAY BEST!!



6 comments:

Margo said...

Those hot rollers def brought back some memories of burnt ears! You kids looked adorable at church...thanks for the pen by the way!! Did you ever email that Liz lady? I was just curious if she said anything. Have a good day!

Rubalcavas said...

I forgot about the hot rollers! I'm going to try them in Maura's hair!

Krista said...

how cute! I love it when they are all dressed up! I just wish we had time before church to snap a shot, it always seems were rushing out the door just to get to church on time. You have such a beautiful family :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's a lot of hot rollers! Jada has tons of hair! :) You guys sure have some good looking kids! and Ranan is STANDING already!?! Crazy!

Joele and Matt said...

Those are some great pics. I can't believe you have enough time to do the rollers in Jada's hair. I'm lucky if we are all dressed in time for church:)

quadmom said...

Those pictures of your family are so precious in your Sunday best!