Saturday, September 13, 2008

All in a days work!

New Jammies for Bedtime!!
Jada eating her breakfast...
while Ranan "raids" the pantry
then on to the laundry...anyone tried to do laundry with a 9 month old? IMPOSSIBLE!
Yet--into more laundry.
But wait-- we have to play with all Daddy's cords and get stuck under tables--and tomorrow...more things to get in to!
I've said it before- and I'll say it again...THIS KID IS INTO EVERYTHING! These are some mild pictures- just from today. I love him to death though. Maybe this is just typical toddler behavior and I am just completely unaware because Jada NEVER got into anything- even to this day. So these little shinanigans Ranan are pulling are all NEW TO ME! He has started this new thing where he can "SMILE" on command. As you can see..his "smile" is more of a "SILLY FACE." But in every picture- its the same! Hilarious! It's amazing to me how quick they grow to understand exactly what is going on. He definatly knows his name, and the word NO! He has stood pretty good this last couple of days. I catch him letting go of the couch, wall, refrigerator, me, etx...and just standing there. Jada and Ranan just love to play toether and dance! As you can see from the video-- all I have to say is...my kids have MOVES! (and yes to all those who have answered...Jada NEVER wears clothes-- I try-- but by the end of the day--she's too swebby!

3 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

Those kids can rock it like Shakira!! Too cute. Ranan is just being a boy. Boys are wired different than girls. Look at how many times Sam has been to the ER compared to his sisters. If I live thru him it will be a miracle! Just trying to give you a hard time on the ol Jada clothes thing ya know:) I still love ya!

Devin and Melinda said...

That's just the way boys are! Boys and girls are definitely different...but both are so much fun!

quadmom said...

Those pictures are such a great way to sum up your day and our days as moms. Crazy, fun stuff!