Monday, September 1, 2008

My LITTLE BIG Boy!!




Look at my BIG BOY!! He is growing up sooo fast! He just turned 9 months! He has his appointment next week and I'll give you all the stats...I know he has slowed down growing and is probably on the mid to small end now-- he NEVER stops moving! He is walking all over the walls and crawls so fast-- I mean FAST! I will turn around and he is into something else in the other room! I sure do LOVE this kid! He is so fun to be around!--We are testing out the baseball hats now that I CUT all his STYLISH hair off! Isn't he a doll?

6 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

What a stinken cutie!!

Rubalcavas said...

Love the hat! Topher's been wearing his a lot too.

Bekah: said...

cassie he has grown up so much. what a cutie! he'll be bigger than his momma soon, you tiny thing!

im sorry your hair has fallen out so much. it is so sad! i hate it. i really don't want short hair again and its finally getting long{ish}

Bekah: said...

ps lets plan a pgc reunion in DEC.

Rees Family said...

Love that cute boy. Your kids are seriously adorable. I miss seeing you guys. We NEED to get together. Keep posting cute pics in the meantime.

Margo said...

Ok, you are the best. I called Liz once to ask her about the application process, but I don't know her at all. I know things work out how they are supposed to, that happened with me not getting into dental school. It made me step back and re-evaluate everything and I realized I would like dental hygiene a lot more. So hopefully this is what I am supposed to be doing. By the way, you looked so cute pushing that stroller. Your family could be in a catalog!