Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ranan's 1ST STEPS!!!

Jada is in Globe...AGAIN! So- its just Ranan and I for 2 days. Ranan has to find new ways of entertaining himself. "Whats wrong with eating a napkin and tearing up the rest of them Mom?"
When Jada is away-- THE MOUSE WILL PLAY!
His SILLY face isn't getting much better.

Ranan just turned 10 months and has taken his 1st STEPS!!! Last night he took about 2 steps..I couldn't believe it! Today he has taken about 5 steps. Of course we didn't get any of the GOOD ONES on camera-- so this is all you get. He thinks its funny to have "sponge legs" and not stand up when you want him to-- He also gets "Lazy" and just decides to sit down and be DONE! Silly Kid!

6 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

walking's a big workout for one who's never done it. I imagine their legs get pretty tired like ours do when we run a long way.

Go Ranan!

Rubalcavas said...

Good job Ranan! I can't believe we're missing it!

Joele and Matt said...

Little stinker! Make him stop growing already!! Yay Ranan!!

Krista said...

How exciting!! Such a cute little Boy :) Soon he will be running around! So much fun!

AF Nixons said...

You're baby looks like he's all Webb. He's darling (and of course, your little girl is too!) Cute kids!

When Two Became One said...

How fun... your family is so cute. I will for sure let Joseph know you said hi!! I added you to my friend list :-) I always like getting to know friends and family of Joseph.