
Here is my FAVORITE piece of artwork in my house!! It is a 40 x 50 temple canvas print in Sephia photographed by my amazing brother!! ITS HUGE and beautiful--I LOVE IT!!

To give you an idea of how big it is!!

This next piece (also by my amazing brother) is another favorite! I was looking on Richards old website one day and this print just caught my eye- I asked to have it printed for me-- (which then later he named "Cassie's Reflection." I finally...after almost 2 years had it framed...I LOVE IT too!!!

Where it resides in our home! :)

This is something {fun} we did at our Relief Society Enrichment this year...Its just new...so I thought I would through it on here...you can leave them as is or put pictures behind the vinyl lettering...It sits across our piano.

This is another thing we did at enrichment...the picture doesn't do it justice...its pretty as well! And very fun to make...(thanks Sarah--we had fun at enrichment together)

And of course-- what would a {proud} post be without my cute kiddos!
Drew hasn't gotten to our backyard grass in a couple of weeks-- (Jada calls it her JUNGLE)

And Ranan-- crawling through the "jungle" with Jada's easter necklace on...oh if Drew only saw!

The pictures don't do it justice either...they were literally getting lost in the grass!

I love my kiddos so much-- and I know we aren't supposed to be {proud} people...but I sure am {proud} of them and our happy little life!
TEMPLE PRINT SILENT AUCTION!!My brother, Richard Webb, is an awesome photographer. He does a lot of pics of the temples, especially the Mesa Temple. He is participating in a silent auction for a couple who was severely burned in a plane crash not too long ago. He's auctioning off a picture that is 24 x 30 and retails for about $530. If you'd like to participate all you have to do is go to the following page http://welovethenielsons.blogspot.com/2008/10/richard-webb-temples.html and post your bid as a comment. You can also get to it from going to the right of my page under "Cool Stuff" where it says "Auction Charity" and that will take you there. Good luck to you all!{thanks Corinne-- I literally copied and pasted}
3 comments:
Those enrichment things are so cute! I wish I could have gone so I could have done them too=(
Our brother is rather talented! I love those enrichment goodies! So cute as are the two kiddos at the end of the post:)
Hey Cassie,
Your kiddos are so cute! And I love all of the temple pics. If you want I can send you a bow so you can see how I make them. They are really easy. Email me your address mistihooper@hotmail.com
Post a Comment