Monday, November 3, 2008

An EARLY Thanksgiving!

Ranan's tonsil shot...again
Jada playing with her stuffed doggy at grandma's house and watching Beauty and the Beast!

Alecc, Nana, Drew, Dallyn, Bampa


Dallyn and I being silly...showing off my talented tongue.



Dallyn, Jada, Cassie (aka Mom)



Ranan and (Elder) Alecc Rubalcava



My handsome hubby!



Alecc being his retarded self!



Dallyn and I being silly...well...Dallyn anyway.




Alecc is leaving on his mission in 2 WEEKS! So we just HAD to have Thanksgiving for him before he shipped off! We had it at Tim and Karen's house. Grandpa Chico, Frank, Nana, and Bampa came in addition to our family. We had a good time eating, shopping, dancing, playing twister, watching movies, and napping! The kids were perfect little angels! Drew and the boys went paintballing in the morning while the girls made dinner and shopped for shoes! Tis the season to be thankful...and that I AM!

No comments: