I had a good b-day this year! The BIG 26!!! Now I'm closer to 30! Yikes! Time sure does fly by! Drew got me roses and chocolate the night before my b-day, Jada got me a candle, and Drew bought me a Zune and still has another present coming on Tuesday he says!
The day started off with a nice brisk canal walk with Jayne.
Next, we decided to do a "park picnic." We packed up some tuna sandwiches, chips, water and oranges and headed down to the park...It was gorgeous outside!
Jada played with her little friend (that is always at the park) while Ranan and I played on the blanket and grass-- Drew tried to sleep (surprise, surprise!)
We then took a FABULOUS nap, then dropped the kiddos off at Kam and Sarah's house so Drew and I could go on our SEMIANNUAL date...(pathetic I know!)
Off to Red Lobster we went for some "all you can eat shrimp." We did just that too!
After Red Lobster came Best Buy- Drew and I played the guitar hero game...
so fun, but stink at it! (Looked around and bought stuff)
We then headed to the temple to walk around, look at Christmas lights, and watch the Joseph Smith video in the visitor's center (neither of us had ever seen it before.) It was wonderful!
All in all, it was a good day!!
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day! Isn't it Ranan chowing down on chips?;) Glad you had a fun day. Love ya!
Happy late Birthday! Hope you had a good one:) I love the post below with the peas..you floor looks MUCH cleaner then mine does after meals!
Post a Comment