Thursday, November 13, 2008

Madagascar 2, Walking, and Riding Trikes!




We decided to take the kids to "Madagascar 2 Escape to Africa" on Tuesday. Jada LOOVVVEEESSS Madagascar! Drew was so excited that Ranan can finally fit in their matching ASU hats-- so that was a must!! Jada felt a little left out- so we found her a hat to match her outfit.
The kids did WONDERFUL during the movie! Ranan is MR. BUSY BODY-- but we managed to keep him entertained for the 1.5 hours! Jada just sat in her booster chair and drank soda and ate popcorn and WAS A PERFECT ANGEL!!! She is growing up sooo much!



Ranan is walking soo much better now! He has really TAKEN OFF these last couple of days. He is currently 11 months old and such a good little BOY!!!

Jada is also LOVING the outdoors now that it is beautiful outside! She started riding her Trike along time ago-- but wanted me to get a picture of her riding it!

3 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I love it when babies learn to walk! The whole frankenbaby thing is awesome!! Let Jada know that she has some made trike riding skills:)

Joele and Matt said...

Just to clarify the frankenbaby is what I call new baby walking. Just didn't want you to think I was dissing Ranan:) I love him too much!

Eldon said...

I cant believe how big your kids are getting!! We would totally love to get together sometime! Lets figure something out!