DREW GOT AN INTERVIEW IN BUFFALO FOR CRNA SCHOOL!!!
The letter came yesterday and Drew could not be more excited! We both realize that the chances of him actually getting accepted are pretty slim...but its fun to dream! He still has 2 classes left before his BSN- so if he gets accepted..it'll be a sweet miracle! We are still allowed to cross our fingers though, right?
8 comments:
YEAH!!! Although we'd hate to loose another family member to NY we're super excited for you guys. Good luck! When is it?
Wow we would love to get together with you guys to talk about this:) Dusty just changed his major. He was going to do Dental school but now wants to go to nursing school and then do CRNA! I didnt know thats what your husband was doing. I would love to just ask you questions about it all. I actually have a friend that is in Buffalo right now finishing up for CRNA. He graduates in Dec. You can even email me if you want and maybe we could get together or we can just email back and forth:) ya know, whatever you want to do.
Glad to hear. I only had 2 years in the ICU when I got accepted into CRNA school so there is absolutely a possibility of getting in the first time around. As you already know, I am always more than happy to help you out in any way ... let me know. Take Care
Hey chicky, Happy Birthday! I know I have been MIA for a while now. I have had sick kids and then I was in AZ visiting my Family for 2 weeks. Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things. Hope you have a wonderful day! Drew better spoil you rotton! :) Love ya.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I hope you have an awesome day!
Hey girl thank you for commenting on my blog. I will definately have to have Dusty read that. What he is wanting to do because of what he has heard is go to ASU because it is a 2 yr program for your RN and your BA(is that your BSN?) you get both done in 2 yrs., then he can go work 1 yr for the experience and then apply to CRNA school and then that is 18 months to 2 yrs. This is what Spencer has told him. That is what Spencer is going to do after he graduates from ASU next semester. What about that? Is that not a good thing? if you want you can email me so we dont have to keep commenting on our blogs:) my email is brittlee_hatch@hotmail.com let me know what you think. We would love to get together with you guys too. Let me know when you guys are free:) Thanks
Who took that awesome picture of Drew and Ranan?
Hey Cassie. How is it going? That is sweet that Drew got an interview, which I am sure he will rock! I was curious if he was preceptoring a student next semester? Anyways take care, glad all is well!
Post a Comment