Saturday, November 8, 2008

Temple Day!

Drew and I got to go to the temple with Alecc today for his first time. Thanks to Klint and Corinne for watching the kids- we had a great time and realize how much we love to do things together.
After the temple we went to a Brazilian Steakhouse in Ahwatukee for lunch! Not too shabby!
9 more days till Alecc takes off!

4 comments:

Cara said...

How nice to get away and go to the temple. And even better that it was the first time for your brother in law. OH and looks and sounds like you had a great birthday. So happy late birthday! : ) And you cut your hair, it is really cute!

Margo said...

Not that I don't want to see you Sunday, but it is one less person staring at me!!! :) The orientation was good. My class seems pretty cool. They def give you the impression it is gonna be hard! I got my loupes. I got the sport kind just cause they were the most comfortable. I wished I would have had your cell to text you to see what you liked. It wasn't cool picking out something so expensive that I didn't really know about. Other than that, I think it was all pretty cool! I am excited/nervous to start!

Whiting Family said...

Happy belated b-day. Its getting scary that we are only getting older and closer to the dreaded age of 30!!! BUT I'm glad you had a good b-day. Hey next time your back in town for a visit it would be fun to get a group of us together!!!

quadmom said...

I love that pictures of you guys! Sounds like you had a great day away from the kids.