Taya is the PERFECT baby: A few things
She can now sport a bambam ponytail.
Has a {Jimmy Neutron} mohawk.
Has pretty much lost the hair on the sides and has a major bald spot in the back.
Hair is still dark brown
No idea what color her eyes are...an interesting blue/green
Her Left Eyebrow has a calik that flips the hair straight up at the end (she will LOVE that when she is a teenager I am sure.) Very unique.
She ROLLED OVER just a couple of days before she was 4 months for the 1st time
She is the smilest baby ever.
She LOVES her big sister and big brother...she is very easily entertained.
She tries to sit whenever you lay her down.
She has found her little voice and sings all the time.
She still puts herself to sleep and is nursing better than my other kids did.
She ALWAYS has her little hands in front of her like she is praying (or like a squirrel eating).
She takes a passy..but mainly to sleep. She will suck her hands pretty good if you let her.
She rarely, if never cries...it takes quite a bit make her cry. (aka...Dallyn's kisses :)
She is sleeping anywhere from 7-9 hours the first stretch, then goes back down for another 3 hours at night.
She is still swaddled really tight to sleep...I need to break that before summer heat hits!
Taya...we LOVE you soooo much! You have been such a joy to have in our home and I am so glad that I get to be your Mom!
2 comments:
Love her!
A bambam pony already! Wow that baby is getting so big. I can not believe it was that long ago that we were walking and all the craziness happened. Time truely does fly by! She is so cute!
Post a Comment