Monday, May 10, 2010

Day 6 con't-- HOME! :)


OKAY..so I don't have any pictures of the arrival into Buffalo..but I do have pics of our 1st Sunday here with kids dressed in their Easter outfits...we are settled now, I couldn't stop until we were. It took me about 5 days to unpack ALL the boxes. Just trying to find a daily groove now. We sure have enjoyed being next to Ness and TJ. They are 10 houses down and I am convinced we have totally worn out our welcome- but they act like they still like to be around us!
We pulled into Buffalo Saturday evening, stayed at their house till Tues. We unloaded the truck that showed up Monday morning..we were in too much chaos to stay that night so we stayed at Ness' again.
In recap of our week trip to NY...A BLAST OVERALL! I was soo worried the kiddos would do me in by the end of the week- but they did amazing having been in the car for 30 someodd hours. Taya seriously didn't cry once...she is a dream baby! The kids loved having their leapsters, movies, and toys. Getting out and running around every 2.5 hours really worked out well for everyone. We are here anyways- for at least the next 2.5 years...wish us luck! :)

1 comment:

Rubalcavas said...

Holy Blogging Batman? I'm glad you got all caught up. We are so glad you guys are here and we're having a blast hanging out...especially since it won't be for long. love you guys!