Monday, May 17, 2010

Ears pierced!

My baby girl got her ears pierced!!
I always said that Jada (or any of my other girls) can get their ears pierced when they decided they wanted them. I never did them as an infant b/c my kids are usually born with alot of hair...I was about 6 years old when I wanted mine and Jada acted interested in them just before her 5th bday. I waited and pushed the interest off until we moved here b/c I didn't want to deal with the maintenance on the move. We went to the mall one day last week and Uncle TJ proud it up again when we walked by the strore, I thought...what the heck- but they only had one employee working- and I wanted two people to do it at one time. So we left.
On Thursday Vanessa, Camille, Candice, and I were out on a girls day out. We went to PF Changs, shopping, and to see a movie (pics to come). Well- while we were out- the BOYS got the wild hair idea to go get her ears pierced on their own.....
Well-- Drew did a good job...they are perfect! I am a little bummed I wasn't there- but maybe it was for the best b/c I tend to be just a little like my mother:) (love you mom!)
ISN'T SHE ADORABLE??

2 comments:

Aaron and Amber said...

that is crazy!! I can not believe that you did it. Wow, you are brave. Well let me know how things go and I can help change Aaron's mind about waiting until Emma is 14!!

Rubalcavas said...

I still can't believe they went without you1