
Drew in his new fishing gear!


Drew taking the kiddos fishing (in our backyard) for his bday. How cool is it to say that? Look past them, you will see a bog- then a lake behind that. Such a fun thing to see your hubby walking out the backyard with his 5 year old on his shoulders and his 2 year old on his hip as he tromps across the water to their fishing site...(you don't get that in AZ). Notice the fashion sense...totally 80's. Gotta love it. The kids had a blast- but Drew spent most of his time untangling fishing line. He brought the kids back after about an hour and went back out to spend sometime alone.
Ness and TJ watched the kids for us that night and we got to go to a Japanese restaurant Hibachi style. It was a neat experience to have them cook our food in front of us with flaming fire! YUMMY too!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DREW..I LOVE YOU!!
1 comment:
I love the outfits! I think Drew is totally styling there in that fishing get up! Love it!
Post a Comment